Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

How I Really Feel About Valentine's Day

I guess my feelings for Valentine's Day are complex.
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, it's the day after Valentine's Day, and some people might feel relieved that it's over, and others might feel kinda sad that it's over. 

I won't tell ya how to feel about Valentine's Day 2015 bein' in the rearview mirror.  But I will tell ya how I feel about the whole thing.  I'll tell ya my approach.

Do I have that One Special Person on Valentine's Day?  I do not.  Do I get all strung out about that?  Good lord, no.  I'm three.

Besides that, I have a LOT of special people, not just on Valentine's Day.  Every day.  So in a way, Valentine's Day is just another day for me.  Except it's a little more fun, and it involves a lot more sweets than the usual every day.

I suppose I think the holiday is all kinds of over-hyped and commercialized.  I think a lot of holidays are so.  But that doesn't make me hate Valentine's Day.  Any day where you get candies and presents is NOT a bad day, Friends.  And you can definitely count "From Me To Me" presents as presents.  They're kinda the best kind, because they're exactly whatcha want.  You know what I'm saying?

Hey, Friends, for better or worse, for happy or sad, Valentine's is over, and we're on our way to new things!  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow for Magic Monday!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment