Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Answer Thursday!

It's Answer Thursday!  Have an answer ready for EVERYTHING today!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, it's Thursday, isn't it? 

As you know, yesterday was Ask Wednesday.  That's a toughie to follow, don't you think?  I mean, how much does it stink to be today, just a plain-jane, nothin' special Thursday?

I'll tell ya how much it stinks to be today, Big People.  It stinks all to high heaven, is how much it stinks.

Unless...

I've come up with the perfect holiday to follow Ask Wednesday, and I'm callin' it Answer Thursday.  It makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

... Awwwww, hey, now.  I wouldn't use the word "genius" to describe me... Oh, you're insisting?  ...Okay, then!  Thank you!

So anyway, Answer Thursday.  We'll celebrate it by finding the answers to as many questions as we can.  When a question pops up in your head, you can find the answer to it!  How about that?!

What's that? ... You think this sounds like a holiday that Dr. Sheldon Cooper would make up and think is fun?  Well. Maybe a little, but Dr. Sheldon Cooper would also require a 1500-word essay on each answer you find, complete with footnotes, endnotes, and annotations of at least three non-internet sources.  Come to think about it, that's also how my own Mommy would have us celebrate Answer Thursday.

A barrel of laughs, Mommy and Dr. Sheldon Cooper would be, Friends.

So noperoo!  This is my day.  MY DAY, Friends, and we're gonna do this thing the way I want, and the way I say.  Find the answers to your questions.  Share your asnwers, but you don't wanna hafta write essays.  Unless you wanna.

Happy Answer Thursday, Friends!  I sure love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment