Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It Isn't Monday Anymore!

Today's lookin' better already!
Hiya, Big People!  How are you today?  I'm doing a lot better than I was yesterday.  Nothing was especially wrong yesterday, but I just had a tractor-trailer load of the Mondays is all.  It happens.  I'm sure you can relate to that, Friends!

So now that it isn't Monday anymore, I feel like I can breathe a little easier.  I feel a lot more optimistic about this day and all the possibilities it holds.  I'm not saying I'm going to go on a permanent dislike campaign of all things Monday, but I am saying that yesterday just didn't work out for me.  Part of that is probably my own fault.  When you go into something all grouchy about it because it might not be as fun as you'd want it to be, sometimes the Universe gives ya he very thing you're bein' grouchy over. 

Oh, well.  It's all in the rearview mirror now, anyways, and I realize you can't have an EXCELLENT!!! day everyday.  In the butt-kicking contest that is life, Friends, sometimes, you're the one-legged guy, and sometimes, you're the winning foot, sometimes you're the butt, and sometimes... you're the missing leg.  That's exactly how I felt yesterday.  Like the missing leg, even though Mommy would tell ya right to your face and in front of me that I was acting more like a butt.

Because Mommy is just mean like that, Friends.  She is just mean like that.

But today's a new day for all of us, Friends, and it's going to be better than yesterday was.  I just know it!

I love ya lots!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment