Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Won-Won-Won!

Any day I get to see you makes me feel like a Winner, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Hey, have you noticed that today's January Eleventh, or as I like to call it: Won-Won-Won!

I like to call it that, on accounta I feel like I won-won-won the jackpot, since I get to check in on you today!  How about that?!

So, do you have any good plans for today?  Or maybe do you have any good hot cocoa recipes you'd like to share with your ol' pal Zoe? 

Right now, I'm pretty caught up on the Classic Swiss Miss that comes in a pouch.  You mix that with six ounces of water and about a bazillion mini marshmellas, and you've got yourself a really classy hot beverage you can feel good about drinkin' by yourself or servin' to company!  How about that?!

But I know there's a lot of other variations on that theme out there.  For instance, I know you can add Reddi Wip to the hot cocoa, either with or without the mini marshmellas.  Some people would call marshmellas AND whip overkill, but I call it a great start!

If you've got favorites in the hot cocoa department, I'd love to hear 'em!  Nothin' warms up a body on a cold day like a good cuppa hot cocoa, after all!

Hey.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Friends!  Right here!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment