Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Four

Four is everything I hoped it'd be!
Hiya, Friends!  As you know, yesterday was my Fourth Birthday. 

As far as birthdays go, it was a pretty darned good one.  I went to the gym with Mommy and exercised.  I got to eat a cupcake for breakfast, which totally cancelled out the exercise in the gym, but whatchya gonna do?  A new Daniel Tiger recorded on the television, so I got to watch that. Then,  Mommy filled up my pool out on the gazebo, and I got to do a little swimming, but that was right when it started to rain, so the air was cooler, and also, my swimming pool does not feature heat, so that water was straight outta the hose.

Well, it was fun, but chilly, that swim.  And with all the rain, I just figured it best if we come back inside and I could watch some of my favorite films.  So that's what we did.

I got to have spaghetti for supper, and then cupcakes and I had a present to open.

I'd say it wasn't a bad way to start out Four.

I have high expectations for this age, Friends!  And I thank you for coming along with me on this ride!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment