Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Might'swell Embrace It!

Cooler Days are ahead, but that's okay.
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you! 

I guess that we've come to the time of the year where we really hafta start thinkin' about sayin' so long to the Summer.  I'm not bein' the bearer of Bad News or anything.  I mean, anybody with a calendar can tell that we're on the final countdown to Fall.

Summer is a particularly difficult season for me to let go of, as a rule, Friends.  I like the other seasons, too.  There's charm to be found in the crisp days of autumn, there's beauty to be found on the frostiest days of winter.  And Springtime... oh, Springtime, with its golden forsythia and bursting blossoms...

But.  Summertime around here is when there's no school, and while school doesn't directly affect me just yet, the time's coming.  Summertime around here is the ONE time of year that we can count on no freezing rain.  I don't hafta wear outerwear. 

I think not havin' to wear a coat when I go places, or as I sit inside my house is the thing I miss most about Summer when we're enjoying the other seasons.

But like I said, Summer's coming to an end, and there is nothing any of us can do to prevent it or change it.  The way I see it, we might as well embrace it.  Like I said, there's lotsa charm about autumn.  I'm gonna focus my energies on likin' Fall for the next few months. 

I love ya lots, though, Friends!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment