Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Salsa Saturday

Shake your tail-feathers, Friends!  It's good for your Soul!
Well, hiya, Big People!

How 'bout this weather, anyways?  How the heck right about it?  Hot and sunny.  No rain in sight!

You know how I like to celebrate days like this, Friends?

Dancin'.

Since today's Saturday, and it's a long weekend, why don't you join me in Salsa Saturday, a day where we eat salsa and dance the Salsa.  Because the more you say "salsa," the more hilarious it starts to sound!  Try it, Friends!

Dancing is pretty much my answer to everything.  I think it really enhances a weekend such as this one.  I think it really makes things a lot more fun.

I know there's some of you who think you look silly when you dance, but it really doesn't matter.  Silly is a lotta fun, if ya let it be.  And you're just at your place, anyway.  Who's watchin' ya dance?  Who'd make fun of you?  Invite 'em to dance with ya.  How about that?!

Have a great weekend, Friends!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment