Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Playin' With The Writer's Blocks Again!

I suppose I could build with writer's blocks!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you! 

Well, ya know, sometimes, things to write for this blog come really easy to me.  I can write a buncha stuff, and it's effortless!

This time right now is NOT one of those effortless times. 

Maybe I'm all keyed up over turning four, still.  Maybe it's just the time of year.  I don't know what it is.  But I seem to have caught a case of the Writer's Block the way the Common Cold is going around this time of year.

Of course, it'll pass.  It always does.  And in the meantime, I've gotta figure out something to do with all the Writer's Blocks lying around.  I could probably build a pyramid.  That'd be cool.  I definitely think I oughtta build something where I build up with the writer's blocks.  Then I can use 'em to climb up and over the blocks, and have something to write to you about.  How about that?!

What do you do when you're blocked by something, Friends?  Do you build something with the blocks?  Do you curl up in a little ball at the bottom of the blocks and get comfortable?

Well, it'll pass.  I know it will, Friends.  I'll be back tomorrow. A little writer's block is better than a big writer's block.  I love ya Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment