Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Soak Up The Last of Summer

Enjoy these warm days, but have your woolies at the ready, Big People!
Hiya, Friends!  How's your Saturday going?

You know, today's supposed to be a nicey warm day.  I love nicey warm days, and I betchyoo do, too!

Thing of it is, Fall is just around the corner.  Along with Pumpkin Spice in Everything, Fall brings along with it cooler temperatures.

It's time to start planning our Autumn Fashion Layering Strategy.  It's better to do this while the weather's warm, so you don't find yourself shivering and piling on every sweater you own when the temperatures drop.

But today, Friends, I think you'd better go out there and soak up the last of Summer.  Soak up all the warmness.  Soak up the sun.  You'll be glad you did!

I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment