Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

That Really Grinds My Gears!

What am I so mad about?  Things and Stuff!  That's what!
Friends!  Do you ever get so mad that you can't even articulate what it is you're feeling, let alone say whatever it was that setchya off the way it did?

I sure do!  I guess you could say it's just part of the Little Kid condition.  It's fair to say that we Little Kids can get mad at the drop of a hat, and sometimes, we don't even know why we're flippin' out the way we are.

That's our reputation, anyways, but of course there's more to the story than that.  There are two very specific things that really grind our gears as Little Kids, and I'm gonna tell you all about 'em, so you can avoid me havin' to make the face at you that I'm makin' to the camera in the above-included photograph.

What sets us off as Little Kids are THINGS and STUFF.  Man alive, Things and Stuff really grind our gears as a rule, Big People.  If you don't want to be on our bad sides, just avoid doing Things and Stuff at all costs. 

Unless we WANT you to do Things and Stuff.  There's always the possibility that what's really grindin' our gears is the omission of Things and Stuff from this particular part of our day. 

Well, how does a Big Person tell the difference, you might be wondering, and Friend, I'll tell ya what, just keep it to yourself, because that right there is a great way to make us mad, too.  In fact, I'm gettin' a little hot under the collar right now, because here I am, tryin' to help ya out, and you're just askin' me all kinds of inane questions when you just really should TRUST ME about this Things and Stuff issue! 

And the crazy thing is I'm not even wearin' a collar! 

Listen.  You're the grown-ups.  You should know what we Little Kids want or need before we even know.  We shouldn't hafta paint you a picture!  Do you understand me?!

I swear, something must be in retrograde!  You know what I'm gonna do?  I'm gonna just go relax and cool off.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  ROOOOOAAAAAAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment