Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

'80s Kids Had the Best Cartoons

If you were a kid in the 1980s, you had the BEST cartoons!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, ya know, recently, I've taken up watching cartoons from the 1980s.  I started with "The Littles" and "The Gummi Bears."  From there, I ventured into She-Ra and He-Man.

I've gotta say, I love 'em all.

I know I oughtta think my cartoons are better, and I hafta say, with their computer-animated animations, they look good.  I really like the stories on "Miles from Tomorrowland," "The Octonauts," "Doc McStuffins," and "Sheriff Callie's Wild West."

But I gotta say, the storylines in the cartoons from the 1980s are farm more compelling.  The lessons are so much more real.  It's a glimpse into the zeitgeist of the time in which a lotta you Big People grew up.  And I love it.

Friends, if you were a kid in the 1980s, you had the BEST cartoons.  I'm lookin' forward to discoverin' more cartoons from when you were kids!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment