Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

PuddleDance

I'm not quite ready for dancing on the river yet.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!  Please indulge me in a flashback to a month ago: St. Patrick's Day!

Well, ya know, I love St. Patrick's Day.  I love wearin' green.  I love thinkin' about rainbows and pots of gold bein' at the ends of 'em. 

What I really love about St. Patrick's Day is the Irish Step Dancing.  You know, way back in the Nineteen Nineties, there was a popular dancing troupe that called themselves "Riverdance."  Did you see Riverdance at all in the Nineteen Nineties, Friends?  It was all the way in last century, so I understand if the memories are foggy for ya. 

I've been tryin' to replicate the Riverdance Experience for myself, Friends!  Although, I'm more like PuddleDance.  Yeah.  There's only one of me.  There were lotsa dancers in Riverdance.  Also, my footwork isn't quite as quick and tight as the Riverdancers' footwork.

But you know?  I'm tryin'.  I'm practicin'.  I'm havin' fun, doin' what I do.  So PuddleDance it is!  I'm not lookin' to make the Big Time.  Just lookin' to have fun.

You should try it too, Big People!

I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment