Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sunnyside!

Live on the Sunny Side of the House!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know what?  People ask me all the time why I'm so happy, and I'll tell ya.

I live on the Sunnyside of the House.  It's true!

The way my bedroom is situated, I get the First Rays of the Sun every morning, unless it's raining, in which case, my happy cell is all charged up from all the days I wake up and it isn't raining.

Anyways, there's magic in those First Rays of the Sun.  Every day when I wake up and see 'em, I smile and say to my self, "Self, we got another one!"  And it just goes up from there.

Sure, sometimes, I get in a crummy mood, or I get mad, or I get a visit from the Drama Llama, but those things don't last very long.  Overall, I am proud as all get-out to say I'm a Really Happy Kid.

I hope you're Really Happy Grownups, Big People, because I love the heck right outta ya!  I really do!

If ya get the chance to choose, I hope you decide to live on the Sunnyside of your house, too!

See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment