Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dinosaurs that Grow!

I love my new modern prehistoric friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, for Easter, I was the recipient of a halfa dozen eggs thatchya put into water and let 'em hatch.  To my surprise, DINOSAURS hatched outta those eggs!

That's not all. 

You see, the directions said if I kept the dinosaurs in water for three weeks, they'd grow and grow and grow!  So that's what I did, and they did!  They grew and grew and grew!

It was crazy, Friends!  Those dinosaur eggs were just a little bigger than a big chicken egg, and now those dinosaurs have grown to be pretty big.  Like the size of a six-inch hoagie at Subway Eat Fresh.

They're kind of spongy and weird for dinosaurs, but they're friendly guys.  They're living in a plastic container, so they don't get the table wet.  That's kind of ironic... dinosaurs living in a plastic container, on accounta plastic bein' made from oil...

Maybe it isn't so ironic as it is awkward.  I'm not sure if these dinosaurs know what oil is made outta.  Maybe I hadn't oughtta explain it to the dinosaurs.  They seem happy in their plastic home.  I better not rock the boat there.

Friends, it's fun to make friends from all the geological eras.  I'm gettin' to know my new dinosaur friends.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment