Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Smiling Makes Me Cooler!

I don't always smile, but when I do, smiling makes me cooler!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

You know, I'm a Little Kid with lotsa big emotions.  I get all of 'em, too.  I mean, I can get mad with the best of 'em.  I cry.  I get frusterated and mad and sad and I cry. 

Okay, fine.  I'm four.  I get frusterated and mad and sad and cry a LOT, over a lotta stuff you Big People would say is trivial, but I'll tell ya the heck what, Big People, it all MATTERS!  It matters BIG!

What was I talking about?

Oh, yeah.  Smiling!

Anyways, I don't always smile, but when I do, smiling makes me cooler!  You bet it does!

Smiling makes you cooler, too, Big People!  So smile a lot today and be cool on this Monday!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment