Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Make Like a Tree.......

...And get outta here!  Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, if ya know me, you know I love to play outside in Nature, and also a good failed joke.

Perhaps my favorite failed jokester of all time is Biff Tannen, from Back to the Future.  That guy might be a bully, but boyo boy, can he ever mess up a good one-liner.

Now that I think about it, maybe that's why he's such a cranky cuss, that Biff Tannen.  He messes up every one-liner he tries.

My favorite Biff Tennen Messed Up One-Liner is:

"Hey.  Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?!"

It's funny because it makes no sense!

I think my picture today is a wonderful visual representation of this messed-up Biff Tannen one-liner. And if Biff can see it, I hope he understands the pure joy his messed-up jokes bring me. 

Hey, Friends.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love ya a whole bunch!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment