Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Special Math Day!

Twenty-Five is a multiple of Five, and it's also seven months 'til Christmas!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Hey.  Today's another Math Day, since it's Five/Twenty-Five.  Twenty-Five is a multiple of Five.  It's also Five-squared. 

However, more pertinent and exciting to yours truly is the fact that today, the Twenty-Fifth of May, marks seven months until that most magical of days: Christmas Day.

Now, before you throw a heavy object at me, understand this: you won't be hurting anybody but yourself if you do that, because I'm not actually inside your computer, and also, as a Little Kid, I am contractually obligated to be excited about Christmas at all times of the year, but especially on the days of the month that begin with "2" and end with "5." 

I try to temper this excitement out of consideration for your feelings, Big People.  I understand that mentioning Christmas in the Off-Season gives some of you Big People a nosebleed, but come on.  I'm not trying to rush my way through all this nice weather that's decided to finally show up.  I'm not wishing for snow or cold wind.  In fact, I'm really enjoying my flowers and the sun and bein' able to play on my swing and slide without hindrance.  I'm just pointing out that there are seven shopping months.  It never hurts to be prepared, Friends!

I can tell you need your space from me right now, Big People.  So I'm gonna go enjoy my Wednesday.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment