Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Rough Winds (and snow!) Do Shake the Darling Buds of May

What peculiar weather we're having!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday!

Well, ya know, it's another Math Day.  It's Five-Fifteen.  But that's not what I'm gonna dwell on today.  Nope!  In honor of my "but why?" shirt in the picture, and in light of the weird weather we're havin', I'm going to talk about how we're closer to Summertime on the calendar, and yet it feels more like Christmas here in the Bing than it did on Christmas.

It's true!  Why,  just last night, I wore my Big Purple Coat with the hood with the faux-fur trim on it on my excursion back to the dang ol' Lowes in Horseheads.  Last night, the fourteenth of May.  Guess which coat I wore to make my rounds at Christmas!  Guess!

I actually didn't wear a coat at Christmas.  I took my light springtime jacket, but I didn't hafta wear it, on account of it being so balmy at the Yuletide.

Isn't that weird, Friends?  I don't know aboutchyoo, but I'm thinking about pulling out my red and white faux fur Santa hat and wearing it while I play some jingle bells.  Maybe I *will* put on my dang ol' Beach Boys Christmas album.  That just seems appropriate for the weather this May.  The sound of the Beach Boys' voices makes me think sun and sand and warm, but the musics they sing on the Christmas Album definitely make me feel like opening presents and havin' eggnog.  Who knows?  If I play the music, maybe I'll find a present waiting for me one of these mornings!

Ha!

Stay warm, Big People!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment