Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

It's the Weekend! Hear Me Roar!

Watch out, World!  Rhoda the Giraffe and I have our sassy duds on today!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday! 

Well, ya know, Big People, I love a good weekend.  This last week felt like it just flew by, but I'm glad to see Saturday again, just the same.

Weekends are where the best days of the week are!

You know, it's been a while since I've talked about bein' a Tigerbaby, but that doesn't mean I'm any less of a Tigerbaby than I was the day Sophie La Giraffe helped me realize that Little Giraffes would rather be friends with Tigerbabies than be their chewie toys, and I'm so glad she set me straight!

Sophie la Giraffe and I still are great pals!  I'm teamin' up with all my Little Giraffe pals today and we're gonna take the weekend by storm!  How about that?!

I've got a lot of gettin' on to do, as you could guess, Friends, so I'm gonna letchya go for now, but I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment