Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

My Visit to Eldridge Park!

I LOVE playgrounds, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a girl who likes to go on the go, and yesterday, I went and checked out our new lakehouse we're renting at the end of the summer.  I think it'll be pretty nice. 

That's not the biggest thing I got to do yesterday, though.  I got to visit Eldridge Park in Elmira, and even though the rides weren't up and running yet, I got to play on the little playground they have there.  I rode the CURLY SLIDE so many times!  It was GREAT!

I couldn't help noticing that they seem to have a lotta Little-Kid-Friendly rides at this Eldridge Park place.  There's a sail-plane ride, and a little roller coaster that goes around in a circle, and a carousel, and there's gonna be boats.  There's also a miniature golf park.

Even though none of the ticket rides or miniature golf course were open yet, I loved playing on that playground.  And sometime in the summer, I plan to go back to Eldridge Park and right the daylights out of all those ticketed rides.  I'm gonna OWN that miniature golf course! 

It's gonna be GREAT!

I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment