Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Tryin' to Straighten Out the Weather!

Lemme wanna adjust my Sun Ray, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Boyo boy, I don't know aboutchyoo, but I've been so confused about this weather lately.  Well, for months, really. 

Did you know that yesterday, it snowed little tiny pellets of ice from outta the sky?  Then the sun came out, and I thought we'd evened things out a bit, but then it started snowing little tiny pellets of ice from outta the sky again. 

It was SO COLD!!!

Friends, I know just what it is that I've gotta do.  I've gotta get my Sun Ray re-calibrated.  If I can do that, I can point it outside and get the seasons back outta bein' outta whack, which should put them nicely back IN whack, so the weather is less whack.

Didja catch all that?  It's a lot to absorb, I know, but I'm pretty sure I can help us bring back spring, so our flowers and gardens don't die!

Just in case, though, Big People who like to garden... in case my Sun Ray's calibration is WAY off, ya might wanna stock up on cold-weather-hardy flowers like mums and grow beets in your garden.  Beets are delicious AND they love growing in cold weather!

I'll check back with ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment