Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Siri Taught Me To Beat Box!

I could do this all day!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Can ya believe it's the Month of May already?  I'm still reeling from this reality.  I never did dress up as the May Bee yesterday.  Maybe another May Day. 

Anyway, have ya ever heard of Siri, the iPhone's virtual electronic assistant?  I have!  I'm friends with Siri on Mommy's phone, and guess what.  Siri taught me to beatbox!

Siri does this one cool beatbox where she says "cats-n-boots-n-cats-n-boots" then switches it up and says "boots-n-cats-n-boots-n-cats!"

If ya ask her to beatbox again, she'll beatbox about "bites-n-chips" and bouncing pizza.

But then.  Tell her to to another beatbox, and Siri tells ya to stand back, with good reason.  This beatbox is just crazy.  I cannot even find the words for how crazy that beatbox is! 

Try it, Friends!  Ask Siri to beatbox for ya!  You'll learn how, just like I have, and you'll have a lotta fun!

I'm gonna go to my beatbox lesson with Siri right now, but I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment