Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

The Friday the Thirteenth Survival Plan!

It's easy, Friends!  Just don't freak out!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday the Thirteenth to you!

Now, I've seen enough of these Fridays the Thirteenth to know that you Big People just utterly lose your minds over these kindsa things, sometimes.  Supposedly, it's because everybody acts crazy and strange things happen on Fridays the Thirteenth.  Supposedly, Little Kids and animals to act up.

Also supposedly, the Full Moon causes strangeness and acting up, as well, and that, I hafta say, there's probably something to.  I mean, that's NATURE.  If the moon can cause a tide, it sure can make me wanna hafta ride my bike off the couch ...as an aside, this is the story I'm stickin' to as per "why."  Now ya know.  Full moon, or nearish proximity to a full moon on the calendar, if it wasn't exactly on a full moon the night I chose to do such. 

Whatever.  But I'll betchya you'll be happy to know that this particular Friday the Thirteenth does NOT coincide with a Full Moon.  Full Moon's next week.  So rest easy, Big People!

This Friday the Thirteenth, thing, though, Friends... howsabout my patented, trademarked Zoe's Friday the Thirteenth Survival Plan for ya?  Does that sound like a great idea?

Great!

Okay.  Here it is: in order to survive today, Friday the Thirteenth, here's whatchya hafta do right now and all day:  Don't freak out.  Just don't!  Stay calm, and you'll be just fine!  That's the truth!

I'm tellin' ya this because I just love ya so much, Big People!  You're the BEST!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment