Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hey, Thursday! Here's To Ya!

Thursday is the Gateway to the Weekend!  We made it, Friends!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, if ya know me, you know that I am a BIG fan of the Weekend.  I love Friday and all their potential.  I love the unpredictable liveliness of Saturday.  I love the way Sunday is not Monday.

But you know, an unsung hero of the Weekend World has definitely got to be Thursday! 

Why?

Because Thursday is the Gateway to the Weekend, that's why!  Thursday is pretty much the pre-game show to Friday, which is the official pre-game show of the Weekend!

That's why I'm raisin' my Crazy Cotton Candy Danimals Yogurt Smoothie high in honor of Thursday today.  You should, too, Big People! 

Friends, you go out there and just welcome this Thursday and make it feel all nice and good, mmmkay?  I sure love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment