Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Dramatic Face Mask!

Party on, Darth!  See you in your dreams!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you! 

You know, one thing that my friend Darth and I have in common is our love for dramatic face masks, and we love wearing those dramatic face masks while we're cruising around the galaxy in the Sithmobile. 

Now, lotsa people think that Darth's shiny, all-black face mask is the ultimate in fright-wear for one's face, but that's only because my fabulously freaky face-mask and myself have not been featured in any movie or television show or video game in the Star Wars juggernaut. 

Even Darth Vader agrees that me in my face mask registers higher on the Scary Scale than him, in all his glory.

You know, Friends, I could teach you how to be scary in a face mask, but it's really all about attitude, and that hasta come naturally.  There's just something about an expressionless face with real eyes rolling around behind it that creeps people out like you wouldn't believe.  You gotta hold your head just right. 

Otherwise, ya look like a Little Kid play-acting in a face-mask bought at the dang ol' Jo-Ann Fabrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment