Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hello, Sprummer!

I love the season of Sprummer!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to ya! 

Boyo boy, I'm so glad to see you!  Didja have a great weekend?  I sure did!

It sure looks like Sprummer has appeared!  I call it "Sprummer" on accounta we kinda went straight from the wintry end of Spring to full-on Summer temperatures, mostly.  See?  Sprummer!  Kind of the best of all the good things about Spring and also Summer!

So it's on now, Friends!  Sprummer.  Next up is Summer Twenty-Sixteen.  I think it's gonna be a great one!  But it might take some Plannin' with a Capital P.  Time to drag out the whiteboard and the multi-colored dry-erase markers, and get to plannin' and prioritizin' the season. 

That way, you can make sure you get to do all the things that mean the most to you, and that you won't forget anything!

I'm gonna go ahead and drag out my white board and my markers and my calendar and get to plannin' MY fabulous Sprummer and Summer, Friends!  I hope you're gonna get yours out, too!  I love ya lots, and we'll get together tomorrow and ketchup, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment