Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Didja Survive?

For Quality Assurance purposes, I hafta ask if ya survived The Thirteenth!  Didja?
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, since yesterday, I was all about dolin' out some sound advice to ya, I figured I'd better do some Quality Assurance on my own advice, and stop in and see how ya survived Friday the Thirteenth. 

Didja survive? 

Didja take my advice and not freak out?

I'm guessin' if you're sitting at your computer, reading the wisdom I'm droppin' on ya, all's well.  I'm gonna go ahead and declare myself Just Really Awesome at givin' out advice, especially on how to survive Friday the Thirteenth.  If there were a merit badge for being Just Really Awesome at this, I'd be sewin' it on my sash. 

If I had a sash, even, to sew merit badges onto.  I do not.  Maybe that's something I oughtta look into.  I bet it'd be a handy thing to have.  Then, if someone asked me what makes me such an expert on a topic, I could point to my vast and varied merit badges and say, "These."

Maybe I oughtta get crackalackin' on finding myself a sash to which to affix merit badges, and then find a source for merit badges.  I have my work cut out for me, Friends, so I'll jump off here and see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots, and I'm so happy you survived Friday the Thirteenth!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment