Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Hold the Mozzarella!

Don't be puttin' any mozzarella near my tomatoes or anything else!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you! 

Well, ya know, I am not a fussy eater by any stretch of the imagination.  But I gotta tell ya.  I HATE mozzarella cheese.  HATE IT!!!

You see, I resent the blobby, bland taste of the mozzarella cheese.  It makes me SO MAD when it's made into Caprese salad.  I mean, there were those wonderful tomatoes, all innocent, growin' in the sun, nice and sweet and all, and then somebody picks it, slices it up, and makes it sit on a plate with gross, blobby, bland mozzarella cheese.

Friends, unless it's on pizza, don't bring that mozzarella cheese anywheres near me! 

I still love ya lots, though!  So long as you aren't havin' Caprese, we can still be friends.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment