Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

News from the Bingham Centre

My magnificent mall wasn't complete without a dang ol' Arcade!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday!

Well, ya know, at the beginning of this year, I went on a trip up to the Eastview Mall near Rochester.  It's a beautiful mall with skylights, and little lightbulbs along the skylights, and a double-decker carousel, and a food court, and fountains. 

I decided that The Greater Bingham Metropolitan Area could use a shoppin' center like that, so my Little Giraffe Associates and I formed a holdin' group and developed The Bingham Centre, the most magnificent underground, climate-controlled, imaginary, premier shopping destination in all the Bings, easily accessible from all points in the Greater Bing with a comfortable, convenient Underground ride.

Well, as you can imagine, the Bingham Centre has been a Big Hit with Little Kids and Little Giraffes alike.  Our Food Court has won Major Awards!  All the stores are everything a Little Kid and Little Giraffe and Stuffed Animal would want in a shopping center. 

But there was a key component from my "Shoppertainment" dream missing: the "tainment" part. 

So I talked to my Little Giraffe partners, and we decided to put in an ARCADE! We're talkin' pinball, air hockey, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, that skiin' game, carnival games, water-squirt games, skee-ball... I mean, if ya can imagine it in an arcade, it's in The Arcade at the Bingham Centre!  And pretty soon, we're gonna be openin' a Go-Kart course, and three different flavors of mini-golf!

Friends, the Bingham Centre is more fun than you can imagine!  Maybe that oughtta be our tagline!

Awwww well, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment