Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I Wanna Meet Scoop'n'Cookie!

For ice cream that could be a meal, ya can't beat the Frog!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, I LOVE goin' to the dang ol' Sweet Frog!  If I had to make a hard choice between the two, I'd say that the dang ol' Sweet Frog has replaced my love of the dang ol' Cracker Barrel, honestly.  I mean, I wouldn't be MAD if I wound up at the dang ol' Cracker Barrel, but thing of it is, Sweet Frog pairs nicely with other restaurants in the area such as Red Robin (Yummmm!), Texas RoadHouse, Red Lobster, TGI Fridays, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, and... yes, even Cracker Barrel.  Sweet Frog also stands on its own very nicely.

I think what I love most about Sweet Frog is that I can fill up a cup fulla frozen yogurt and toppings and make anything I want, insteadda settling for the Monster Sundae at another ice cream-based business.  Also, Sweet Frog has spoons that change colors in the frozen yogurt.  That's pretty rad!  Also, I really enjoy the bright pink and green decor in the Sweet Frog frozen yogurtery. 

The thing I really, really love about Sweet Frog is that they have two mascots- Scoop--n-Cookie, and I really want to meet 'em sometime! 

If I didn't know better, which I don't, I'd think that they designed Sweet Frog to appeal just to people like me!  I really gotta respect that kind of specialized marketing!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment