Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My Plan for the Next Five Years

The smart money's on the kid with a plan! And I'm that kid!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Hey, so anyways, yesterday I talked about how I've pretty much just hit a home-run with my very first Five-Year plan that I put together for myself back when I arrived at Jones Memorial Hospital five years ago.  It got me to thinkin' that maybe I should put together a Five-Year Plan for the next five years.

The smart money's always on the kid with a plan, after all!  And I'm gonna be that kid!

I won't tell ya everything that's in my Five Year Plan, Friends, because that could get tedious for you, but since I'll be Ten when my next FYP expires, how'sabout I give ya my top ten things that are on my Five-Year Plan?  Does that sound great?

Okay.  Here goes:

My Second Five-Year Plan, Top Ten List Edition

1.  Become a super-duper super-hero of School
2.  Make some really great friends
3.  Master tying my shoes
4.  Learn to tell time on an analog clock
5.  Become a rockstar reader
6.  Be the type of kid who puts a smile on people's faces as I arrive, not as I'm leaving
7.  Meet Scoop and Cookie at the dang ol' Sweet Frog sometime in the next five years
8.  Learn to read and write fancy, joined-up, cursive handwriting.  Big People Code Busted!
9.  Learn to ride a real bike, but not off the couch or off the porch steps
10.  Be unafraid of fractions, decimals, or playin' kickball at recess.

Friends, I think I'm gonna rock my Second Five-Year Plan! I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Big People!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment