Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Try Workin' In Donut Development!

I'm already developin' for dang ol' Valentine's Day with an eye to Easter.
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!  How the heck are ya?

Well, ya know, Friends, while driving through various towns yesterday between my house and Coudersport yesterday, I noticed that a lotta people have their Halloween decorations out.  Well, it IS fall.

But I've heard a rumor that there's a whiff of Christmas starting to creep up in the retail sector.  Holy smokes, doesn't that seem early?  Doesn't it seem like Christmas is aggressively creepin' up on our Falloween?

I suppose it would, if I weren't Donut Dude's Director of Donut Development.  You see, I hafta have the donuts all developed for each season so that there's time to test 'em out before the season, and be ready to go for the season.  So now that we're in the Falloween Season, and you're all up in the pumpkin spice everything, I've already been through cranberry and cider and frosted pear and frosted plum and peppermint and chocolate.  In fact, the donuts for Donut Dude's Exclusive NYE Black-n-Silver Special Edition Bubbly Donuts are already in the pipeline, and as you Big People settle in for Falloween, I'm workin' on developin' Valentine's Day donuts around a theme of Boxa Chocolates.

So if you think it's just horrible that Christmas stuff comes out in stores before you've even had a chance to eat up all your kids' Halloween candy, consider the Director of Donut Development, listening to Christmas musics at St. Patrick's Day, and bringing out the green as you're setting your Thanksgiving table.  It's a tough life.

I love ya lots, though, Friends.  I'm not complainin'.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment