Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

When Ya Dream the Potty Turns Into a Crocodile!

You know a dream's awkward when the potty turns into a crocodile!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, I had a dang ol' bad dream the other night, and I couldn't sleep well at all because of it.  I dreamed that the lights went out and wouldn't come back on, which was bad enough in itself.  I mean, I am my mother's daughter, after all, and am therefore an electricity enthusiast.  Oh my goodness, electricity- I just love the stuff!

But what made it a hundred-million-billion times worse was that in my fitfulness, I woke up from the dream where the lights were permanently OUT, and fell back asleep into a dream where I was tryin' to find a potty, and when I finally did, it turned into a crocodile.

That's right.  The potty turned into a crocodile.  You know the type- big reptile, sharp teeth, dead eyes that still manage to be piercing, just the same.  Not the kind of thing ya want your hiney-butt around, a crocodile.  It's awkward, Big People!

Do you ever have nightmares where you're searching frantically for a potty to use, and there's something weird about every single one ya find?  Mommy says that when ya dream about weird potties, you hafta go to the potty in real life, and the weirdness of the potties in your dreams are your Dream Theatre crew tryin' to wake ya up so you'll go use the real potty and not the strange dream-potties.  I don't know about that.  I woke up from that dream and didn't hafta go to the potty after all, and I did NOT use the potty in my bed.  But I still had dreams about awkward potties that had turned into crocodiles, just the same.

Dreams are weird.

It has me wonderin' now if somewhere in a swamp in Florida or Australia or wherever crocodiles live, if there isn't a crocodile wakin' up right now and tellin' its crocodile family and friends about this dream they had the other night where they were just goin' along, mindin' their own business when they turned into a potty, and there were all these hiney-butts in their face.  I suppose I have a lot more sympathy for those crocodile potties in MY bad dream, now that I think about what it musta been like for the crocodile-potty.  I mean, maybe the dream was a bridge between me and the crocodile, and every time the potty I was trying to use in my dream would turn into a crocodile and scare and frustrate me, it was the poor crocodile on the other end of the dream, just trying to reclaim its identity after dreaming it had turned into a potty.

Either way, now that I think of it that way, I definitely did not end up on the worse side of that dream!
Be careful in Dreamland, Friends!  It's a wild and crazy place!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment