Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Dietary Dromedary!

I'm proud of my pal Joe the Camel, movin' on up!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you! 

Well, I still have my cold, I hate to say, but the happy thing is I think it's windin' the heck down. I'm not gonna give it another minute of airtime here on my dang ol' weblog, because that's just what it wants.  Attention.

So!

How's it goin' for you, Friends?  If my pal Joe the Camel were still goin' around tellin' people what day it is, he'd tell ya that it's Hump Day!  Camels are excellent spokesanimals for the Day of Wednes.  However, as you might or might not know, Joe the Camel took a job with the dietary department at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, designin' and deliverin' menus to our patients who hafta stay long enough to need a meal. 

His official title is Joseph T. Camel, Dietary Dromedary.  But I'll tell ya what, he could just as easily be a doctor of humorous healing like me, because you oughtta see him just light up the eyes of our patients, Friends!  You can hear him coming all the way down the hall: "Guess what time it is?!  Guess what time it is!  Guess.  What.  Time.  It.  Is!!!!!!  It's eatin' time!"

Three meals a day, that, and it never gets old.  The patients love it.  The visitors love it.  The doctors and nurses and staff love it.  And he can put together some pretty great food.  Nourishment for the tummy AND the soul!  I understand that sometimes, hospital food leaves a little something to be desired in the taste, texture, and fun department.  Not at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital!  I mean, when your whole entire hospital is in the business of liftin' people's spirits and turning their frowns upside-down, ya can't serve depressin' foods.  Why, it'd be like Cleveland Clinic servin' those heart-attack burgers!

I'm really proud of my pal Joe the Camel.  He had a pretty sweet gig, going around reminding everybody it was Wednesday, but I think he's truly found his calling as the Dietary Dromedary!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment