Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Rootin' for the Under-Rat!

I don't care what my folks say.  Remy is a NICE RAT!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

So!  How's it going? 

Anyways, I was watchin' a movie last night called Ratatouille.  It's a Disney-Pixar movie about a little rat named Remy who has dreams of becoming a chef.  As you can imagine, this dream comes with a set of inherent complications. I mean, generally speaking, people don't take too kindly to knowing there's a rat anywheres near their food, let alone that there's a rat COOKIN' their food.

But Remy finds a way to make it work.  He teams up with a human who's kind of a bumblin' idiot, but together, they make Remy's dream of bein' a chef come true, at least for a little while. 

You know, though, despite the undeniable heroism of a little rat succeeding in a rat-o-phobic profession, my folks say they think Ratatouille is disgusting, and that they were rooting for the lady with the shot-gun the whole time.  Big People, though.  Just because you've had a handful, like a dozen, or a couple dozen unpleasant run-ins with rats in real life, doesn't mean ya hafta go and cheer against the rat that stars in a movie of Pixar perfection!

I'm not going to be influenced by my parents, Friends.  I'm gonna continue rootin' for the under-rat!  How about THAT?!

I love ya lots, Big People.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment