Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

I Saw Airplanes!

I could see the planes' bellies, and it was glorious!
Well, hello, Friendalinoes!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, my Daddy was in Mexico for a week, and on Saturday night, I had the opportunity to meet his plane at the airport.  So I took it!

Daddy's plane got delayed in Detroit, on accounta ice.  So I had to wait in the cellular telephone parking lot.

At first, I thought the cellular telephone parking lot was where we were meant to sit in great big cellular telephones, maybe enjoy some snacks and musics and a movie while we were waiting for the airplane to come in, so I suppose you can imagine my deep disappointment when I found out it's just a parking lot where you sit in your car and wait for your airplane passenger to call you up on your cellular telephone.

And then, I heard a rumble coming from overhead and looked through the skylight in the Jeep, and I saw an AIRPLANE directly overhead!  I could see its BELLY!  And it was fabulous!  It was a little airplane with a tail that looks like a "T", and a propeller on each wing!

Upon further investigation, I learned that the airplane was a Dash-8!  I ended up seeing two Dash-8s and three little jets land, and I was right under 'em!  It was really exciting!  But the most exciting thing of all is that Daddy was on the second of the little jets I saw land! 

Boyo boy, I missed Daddy!  He's home with me today, so I'm gonna go spend some time with him!  I love ya lots, Friends, but I missed my Daddy for a whole quarter of a month!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment