Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

TigerBaby Returns!

I guess I've grown a little bit since I wore this costume last.
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, back when I was younger, I was known as a TigerBaby.  It was such a part of my personal identity that I even dressed up as a tiger for Halloween when I was two!

The costume I'm wearing in today's picture is that costume.

The funny thing about growing is that I don't realize I'm even doing it until I try putting on a pair of shoes I wore when I was younger, or I use the BabyLegs I used to get away with wearing as a stand-in for pants with a Onesie as 1980s-style legwarmers or even sleeve-extenders on my arms.  Those things usedta be BIG on me!

But the thing that really drove home how far I've come since the year 2013 is puttin' on that TigerBaby costume.  That usedta fit me big, too.  They legs were too long for me on it.  Now, the paws just cover my knees.  Wowzers!

I'm still the TigerBaby, Friends.  I'm just a lot bigger now.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment