Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Superhero Sundae

I don't care if it DOES look like Play-Doh; eatin' Superhero Sundae makes me feel like a hero!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, I am a connoisseur of ice creams, and when I find one I really like for whatever reason, I am an enthusiastic ambassador for that ice cream!

Now, it's easy to love Black Cherry and Butter Pecan.  Chocolate, of course.  Rocky Road...

It is NOT, however, so easy to convince the Big People in my life that the brightly-colored Superhero Sundae is the height of delicious.  Daddy says that it looks like somebody mixed up a buncha different Play-Doh colors, and it doesn't sound like he means that like a compliment.  And he won't even hear about the deliciousness of the bubblegum flavoring.

I tell Daddy that perhaps he isn't the intended audience for such deliciousness.  He contends that nobody should be the intended audience for bubblegum-flavored, brightly-colored ice cream, because such things are an abomination.

I just think that people forget how to be fun, once they grow up, and that's reflected in their less-than-interesting tastes in ice cream.  I'm not tryin' to pick a fight with any of ya, Friends.  I'm just making an observation.

Anyways, I'm gonna go enjoy some Superhero Sundae.  I don't care if I'm the only one who likes it.  That means there's more for me!  You go eat your Plain Milk flavored ice cream, or whatever it is you like.  I love ya just the same, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment