Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

No Lint in My Juice!

Orange juice that's smooth and juicy is my favorite!
And while we're on the topic of beverages, Big People, lemme wanna hafta use this Monday to talk to you about the controversial topic of lint in orange juice!

You know what lint is!  It's that stuff that floats around in your orange juice.  It's just the worst stuff.  It's like pieces of orange-flavored rice floating around in your beverage.  And no amount of filtering it through your teeth is gonna help it, because it doesn't change the fact that there's LINT IN THE ORANGE JUICE!!!

Needless to say, I hate lint in my orange juice. 

Thing of it is, when I order orange juice in restaurants, it's a tossup, whether or not there'll be lint in the orange juice they trot out.  Sometimes, it's nice and smooth and juicy, which is the way I like it!  And other times, the juice is thick with lint!  BLAHHH! 

Sometimes, this variation occurs from visit to visit at the same restaurant!

Friends, there's no place for lint in orange juice!  It's my belief that all lint should be strained out before it's served!  And the proof is that if they bring ya the orange juice in a sippy cup with those little tiny holes in the top for drinking through, the lint will plug up those little tiny sippin' holes in the sippy cup.  And then there's no drinkin' the juice!

Stand with me, Friends, and just say NO WAY to lint in your orange juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment