Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Mini-Makeup Artist, Maximum Makeup Artistry!

Maybe I'm born with it... maybe it's my marvelous makeup kit!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, a few weeks back, I was given the gift of a makeup kit.  It's a beautiful rainbow train-case with a rainbow of makeup colors inside!

Of course, there are peachy-pinks and subdued siennas, but what really draws my eyes and my makeup brushes to it is the bright blue eyeshadow.  The bright pink blush.  The glittery red mascara.  The shiny pink lip gloss.

Friends, if you're gonna go to all the trouble to put on a face of makeup, my belief is that you oughtta go all the way and apply the brightest, most vibrant colors you can, so people know you did your makeup!

Blending and blending your hard work away so you look "natural" is the olden days way of doing things.  If I have anything to say about the Future of Makeup, it'll be make it as obvious as possible!  Let that color announce itself and speak for ya!

I have some practicin' to do, Friends!  But I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment