Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

One, Two, Three, It's Monday As Can Be!

Today, I am one step closer to the Weekend!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, it's Monday all over again, isn't it?

It's also another one of those Math Days you know I just love.  Today is the Twenty-Third, so it's one-two-three!  How about that?!

I guess I'm not so upset about it bein' Monday as I usually am, on accounta my Daddy's away at a big continuing education for the whole entire week.  Mommy and I took him to the airport on Saturday morning, and we get to pick him up next Saturday night! 

So my weekend didn't really feel like a weekend as much as it felt like one really long day where Daddy's at work.

That's no fun.

It's all gonna be okay, though.  Even if we're supposed to get a lotta snow later on today.  So long as the weather on Saturday doesn't get all boogered up, I shall not complain, even though sometimes, complainin' is my favorite.

Friends, it is DEFINITELY as Monday as can be today, but we'll all make the most of it, won't we?  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment