Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

No Pulp!

This is a PSA telling you that pulp doesn't belong in orange juice, because it tastes like lint!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Dang Ol' Friday to ya!

Well, ya know, Friends, I am something of a bon vivant, a lover of life, and an admirer of the Finer Things in Life.

Now, one of the finer things in life is definitely NOT pulp in orange juice.  I go around and around like a merry-go-round (one of the definite finer things in life!) with Mommy about this matter.

When I was a younger Little Kid, I called the pulp that would errantly wind up in my orange juice "lint," on accounta it feels like lint in my mouth. 

Yuckaroni!

I don't care if you like lint in your orange juice, Big People, but if I'm enjoyin' orange juice with ya, ya better make sure there's a strainer nearby.  Also, you just shouldn't drink orange juice with lint.  You shouldn't hafta chew your drink in the morning!

This has been a Public Service Announcement from your pal Zoe.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment