Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

If Ya Don't Have a Brown Swiss Cow...

When you're talkin' about chocolate in milk, more is better!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to ya!

Well, ya know, since I've been rantin' about beverages and the cups they come in, today I wanna talk to ya about how to make the best chocolate milk.

This, of course, is assuming that you don't have access to a herd of Brown Swiss Cows, which everybody knows is the gold-standard source of chocolate milk.  Brown Swiss Cows just naturally produce the BEST chocolate milk, without any human intervention.  It's just the right amount of creamy, with the proper amount of chocolate whipped in.  And, as everyone also knows about Brown Swiss Cows, you can separate the heaviest cream offa the toppa the milk, churn it, and have yourself a block of cocoa-butter.

Anyways, not everybody has access to a herd of Brown Swiss Cows.  You might only have access to cows that give plain ol' white milk, and that's okay, because it's easy to make chocolate milk at home, with plain ol' white milk and some chocolate syrup.  The only time you should use powdered chocolate to make chocolate milk is if you're campin' or something, or are otherwise hard-up for chocolate syrup.  Because the worst thing ever is chuggin' along on your chocolate milk and comin' across a powdery pocket of NesQuik that didn't get mixed in good enough!

So whatchya do is pour some two-percent or full-octane milk, how ever much ya want, and then squirt in a whole big globba chocolate syrup.  More is better.  Use a blender or a shaker-bottle and blend it until there's a whole buncha little bubbles on top.  Then you can drink it out of the shaker-bottle or put it in a glass.

Here's where I wanna address a chocolate milk memory I treasure.  When I went to the dang ol' Red Lobster recently, I ordered chocolate milk, and I'm sure they followed the above-referenced instructions for makin' the chocolate milk.  But then they went a coupla miles farther on the Milky Way and lined my glass with chocolate syrup swizzles before they poured in my perfectly-blended chocolate milk!

I was in Milk Chocolate Heaven, Friends!

When you're talkin' about chocolate in chocolate milk, more is always better!  Write it down!  Live it!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I sure love ya lots!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment