Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

It's Friday the Thirteenth!

You know what is definitely bad luck?  Ridin' your bike off the couch!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday the Thirteenth to you!

Well, ya know, some people believe that Friday the Thirteenth is Bad Luck.  I just cannot subscribe to that.

Wanna know why?  It's because everything else people say is bad luck has turned out to not be bad luck. 

Black cats?  Well, my pal Buddy Cat is a black cat, and he has some of the best luck of anyone I know, and also, he shares his good luck!

Standin' underneath a ladder?  Please!  It isn't something smart to do, probably, especially if someone is paintin' up on toppa the ladder.  But it isn't bad luck.

Breakin' a mirror?  I'd say that happens because of bad luck, but that the breakin' of the mirror does not cause bad luck.  It's just an unfortunate thing that happens.

I can tell ya something that I experienced myself that IS truly, truly bad luck, but it was of my own doing.  That is ridin' a bike off the couch.  You do that, and you're gonna run yourself into some back luck.

So there ya go, Friends!  Just don't do stupid stuff, and Friday the Thirteenth won't bug ya!

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment