Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Festivities Around the Fire!

'Play in the fire, wet the bed!' as the saying goes.  Well, I have a remedy for that!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, as you know, this is Prime Cookout Season, and Prime Cookout Season means it's also Prime Marshmallow Roastin' Season.

You can't roast marshmallows without a fire, and a recent Festivity Around the Fire brought up a familiar saying:

'If ya play in the fire, you're gonna wet the bed!'

I'll admit that I did pause for a moment, from stirrin' up the coals.  I mean, who wants to wet the bed because you were playing in the fire earlier in the day?  Not this girl!  Then I realized that once again, I have a distinct advantage over the Big People in my life: I wear dideys.  I wear dideys, and so I can play in that fire all I want, without fear of a soggy sleeping station later in the night, by golly!

Score one more for the Anti-Potty Training League!  Ha!

Hey, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment