Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Driver!

I am proudly a Sunday Driver, Friends!  See ya!  Beep-beep!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey, if you know me, you know I LOVE cars!  And Sundays are set aside for cars and drivers.  The people who drive on Sundays even have a special name: They're called Sunday Drivers!

Friends, I am proud to be a Sunday Driver.  I guess in the technical sense, I'm a Future Sunday Driver, because I'm not old enough to have a real driver's license yet.

Whatever.

That technicality won't stop me from being a proud Sunday Rider.  How about THAT, Grown-Up Rule-Makers?  I don't need a license to enjoy RIDING in neat cars on Sundays!  So that's what I'm gonna do today!

And while I'm ridin' in my car, I'm dreaming of the day I get to DRIVE the nice cars!  How about that?

Friends, I've gotta go.  My car's about to leave.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment