Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Getting Summer Settled In

Rozzie and I will give Summer time to get settled in!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, as you know, Summer moved in this weekend.  There were Community Day Celebrations, Solstice Celebrations, Graduation Parties.... lotsa stuff going on to celebrate Summer's arrival. 

Now that its Sunday, Summer has some settling in to do.  You know how it is.  She needs to unpack all her nicey warm days and get her little knick-knacks all lined up. 

I know all about moving.  I've had to move my playhouse a number of times.  It can be a hassle to move.  You have to pack up all your belongings.  When I move my playhouse, I hafta pack up all my play dishes.  I wrap each one in a soft cloth, to prevent jostling around and chipping.  It's all plastic, but I think it doesn't hurt to take extra effort.  Then I hafta make sure all my rings are stacked up properly on my ring stacker.  Finally, all my play silks need to be arranged in rainbow order on their hanger.  Then I'm ready to move my playhouse.

My point is that with Summer moving in, she's got a lot more to get settled in than I ever do, so I'm not all mad that it's taking her a while to unpack the nicey warm weather.  She'll get it all taken care of.  I know she will.  It's good to have Summer back for the season, am I right, Friends?

I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' you tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment