Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm Not Gonna Say It, Pt. 1

You know what I wanna say, but I'm not gonna!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, it's the twenty-fourth of the month already.  It's June twenty-fourth.

And you'll remember what I always point out about the twenty-fourth of every month.  You'll remember it because every time I mention it, somebody goes and gets all mad at me.  So I'm not gonna remind you of the significance of the Twenty-Fourth of this month.

But I'll just say this:

Six months, Friends.  Six months.

So... What else would you like to talk about today?

Hold on.  Are you mad at me?  I didn't even SAY anything!  Don't be like that!  Don't get mad at me!  Come back here, Friends!  Come back!

Well, okay.  I understand you might need a little break from my enthusiasm.  I get it.  So I'll see ya tomorrow.  On June Twenty-Fifth.  That's right. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment