Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Me and Seymour the Swingset!

Hiya, Friends!  Don't mind the leafless trees in today's picture.   It's a picture from a while back.  I just wanted to check in with ya and letchya know that I still just love my swingset, which I named "Seymour."  This is my favorite picture of me and my pal Seymour the Swingset.
Seymour the Swingset is still one of my favorite things!

Recently, Mommy installed my red little kid swing on Seymour the Swingset, in place of the trapeze unit, which I have not come to love and adore the way I love the other things to do on the swingset.

By my reckoning, Seymour the Swingset is pertineer perfect now, for who I am right at this moment.  Maybe I don't look as cool swinging as the Big Kids do, in their normal swings, but I sure as heck have a much better time, all strapped in and secure, with a tray, no less.

I feel more free to enjoy the swinging when I'm safe.  I slipped my hiney-butt off the regular swings, and they hit me in the back of the head, and I don't have that trouble with the red little-kid swing.

It's easier to be yourself and have fun when you feel safe to be yourself, don't you think, Friends?  I sure think so!

Hey, go have fun bein' yourself on this Terrific Tuesday, mmmmkay, Friends?  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment