Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Marvelous Monday!

Decide to make Monday Marvelous!
Hiya, Friends!  I know today's Monday, and a normal Monday, not a Holiday Monday like last Monday was, but it's all gonna be okay, Big People.  You wanna know how I know it is? 

Because we can decide to make Monday however we want it to be.  You know how I want MY Monday to be? 

Marvelous, Friends!  I want my Monday to be Marvelous, and I'm gonna make it so. 

You can, too.  How?  You do what you hafta do in order to make yourself feel as great as possible.  As for me, I put on an extra-snappy outfit today.  Got out my Sparkly Sunglasses.  I had Mommy do my hair in an extra-cute style.  I put on my sassy pants and my sensational shoes.

No matter what Monday throws my way, I'm ready for it.  I'm gonna make it a marvelous day, you bet I am!

You do what you need to do to feel  your best today, Friends.  You own this Monday.  No.  You're gonna make this Monday marvelous!

Go get 'em, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment